Roy Morgan Research is one of Australia’s leading market research companies based in Melbourne, with an annual turnover of more than AU$40 million.
Roy Morgan Research revealed in a 2016 study that:
- 94% of Australians are aware of Phone Words and the concept of alpha numeric dialling
- Phone Word usage has more than doubled since 2006
D&M Research are an Australian based research company who have worked with organisations such as Red Bull, Woolworths and various Governments.
In their 2008 research paper, D&M Research found that:
- Word of mouth advertising had the highest Phone Word recall at 93%
- 87% of 1200 people surveyed prefer Phone Words over Phone numbers
- Overall their research concluded that Phone Words were 5.5 times more memorable than Phone numbers